Bradbury Sheerin is a Hampshire based legal and HR consultancy.
Our experienced team is made up of seasoned legal and HR consultants who have worked for over 25 years in leading UK firms. We develop long term relationships with our clients and our expertise will help you to successfully navigate a minefield of commercial, legal, HR and regulatory issues.
Our legal consultants offer dedicated, partner level service at a substantially lower cost than traditional, private practice law firms.
Our clients find us practical, insightful and approachable so, if you are facing legal/HR challenges in your business please do contact us.
We provide expert commercial / corporate legal and HR advice to businesses based in Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire across many sectors including technology businesses, care services, professional services, manufacturing, transport and leisure services
We work to provide you with practical, tailored solutions always at your convenience. We are well connected, discrete and extremely confidential.
Kate and Clare worked together for many years as partners in a leading law firm in the South. Stepping out of traditional private practice enables us to offer your business quick access to dedicated legal support when you most need it.
We have a proud track record and have helped our 40 clients in a number of ways, including:
• Web hosting agreements, software licences, mobile application development and end user agreements
• Bespoke software development and support and maintenance agreements
• Terms for the supply of services including web based terms
• Joint Ventures and Shareholder agreements
• Partnership and LLP agreements
• Consultancy agreements
• Brand licensing agreements, Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality agreements
• Intellectual Property and Data Protection advice
• Share sales and sales of business assets
• Corporate reorganisation
• Business exit planning for owners
• Management Buy Outs
• Company formation and company secretarial service
Your people are the life blood of your business but not without their own set of challenges which can present at any time and cause relationships to break down. We work with businesses to build sustainable high performance workforces and we work with business leaders to find ways to overcome obstacles and capitalise on the opportunities your people present.
We have a proud track record and have helped our clients in a number of ways, including:
• Guided MDs and CEOs to reorganise their business to improve efficiency, reduce costs and increase the performance of their workforce in the UK and internationally.
• Coached Executives to develop their leadership skills when taking on a new role or navigate the increasing complexity and ambiguity of a growing and successful business.
• Instigated and advised on making changes at board level in businesses including undertaking confidential reviews and investigations.
• Project managed major change programs that have delivered multi million pound savings.
• Generated plans for businesses to improve the motivation, engagement and performance of their workforce to enable the company to commercially succeed.
• Successfully managed and resolved performance issues, complaints and breakdowns in relationships in the workplace up to a senior level.
"Derek is great to work with and intuitively understands what our business is trying to achieve. He is a great source of knowledge and expertise that has really helped facilitate the growth of our business and motivate our employees’’
Kevin Dunsford – Sales Director, Action Pumps
"Kate has worked with me as a trusted adviser for many years and always has applied her legal skills and knowledge in an effective pragmatic and commercial way to support us in what is an increasingly complex world“
Pamela McConnell CEO Five Rivers Child Care Limited
"I appointed Clare to manage the sale of my business a number of years ago. The sale and purchase agreement was negotiated with my objective at the forefront of any discussions. We encountered some challenging issues during negotiation and I'm really glad I had Clare to advise and guide me through this stressful time. Her command and cool approach in the process certainly paid off and I not only met my objectives but exceeded them.
I will always remember Clare saying to me at 3am immediately after signing the agreement that I may feel it was an anticlimax, well it certainly wasn't, the deal was life changing for my wife and family"
“Kate and her team are a delight to work with. Kate totally gets us as a start-up and offers exactly we need, when we need it. Kate not only gives us the legal facts she also give us the support to deliver this within our own business environment. I would have no hesitation in recommending Kate to other businesses who are looking for highly effective and entirely pragmatic commercial legal advice”
Holly Woodfood MD Tumuv Limited
"Diametric Technical Ltd first engaged Clare’s services in October 2007 to supervise and complete a management buyout. At all times we felt that we were being ably and professionally guided and the result was all we had hoped, with a satisfactory outcome, and a reasonable fee structure that we were happy with.
We subsequently used Clare’s services for the next 6 years for a whole gamut of legal consultation, and always felt that we would be unable to get better advice elsewhere.
We would wholeheartedly recommend her services to anyone who requires knowledgeable, accurate and reliable legal advice"
Tad James, Financial Director, Diametric Technical Ltd.
For all enquiries please complete the contact form below. Alternatively you can call us.